Product type: candied plum
Net content: 150g (10g × 15)
Shelf life: 24 months
This product is underwritten by China Pacific Insurance (Group) Co., Ltd. Coverage 50 million yuan
What is a “Candied Green Plum” and why should you be interested?
Each “Candied Green Plum” (aka “Share Plum”) is primarily a single green plum which has undergone a fermentation process of at least four months in duration. The result is an alkaline food product which can be of great benefit in combatting poor health.
There are five other important beneficial constituents, aside from the green plum:
1. Mulberry leaf powder. This helps to lower blood sugar and high cholesterol. It is packed with B-complex vitamins, vitamin C, amino acids, and minerals.
2. Cassia seeds. These are harvested from the cassia plant, a traditional Chinese herb which has many health benefits for digestion, eyes, hypertension, circulation and mood. The seeds are used to treat long standing constipation and problems with urination.
3. Dietary fibre. This helps to maintain a clear intestinal tract with consequent benefits for constipation, skin health and overall detoxification.
4. Matcha tea. This contains antioxidants and has positive benefits for the nervous, blood, digestive, urinary, immune and endocrine systems.
5. Naturel beta carotene. Beta carotene is a precursor of vitamin A which is needed for healthy skin and mucus membranes, a healthy immune system, and good eye health and vision.